Tuesday, February 5, 2013

happy birthday - ssc34

(this is my second post for today, please scroll down to see my 1st)

A quick card to share that I created for this weeks Sunday Stamps challenge.


I used papers and felties from new My Minds Eye 'boy crazy' collection. 


Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. 
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

13 comments:

  1. This is ADORABLE!! I loveeeeeeeee that robot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay this is toooo cute for words!!! LOVE thw dsp you used and the robot is beyond adorable. So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you back again next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, one cutie of a robot... love it!...

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute card - really fab
    Hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card Sherry! Love how it all ties together! Glad you joined us at Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving that felt Robot! He is too cute! And the Yellow base looks really awesome with the Red & Blue in your patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SO cute!! I love the robot:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. perfect! Such a fun card for a boy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute is that robot?! I love him... and your card. Great colours and I like the subtle piercing around the edge too! Thanks for joining us this week at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my word - how totally cute. Love that little robot. Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OK...that felt robot is too CUTE! The paper is pretty awesome too! Such a wonderful little guy card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ok i know i commented on this one the other day!!! this card is why i got the new mme papers :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.